Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cute clips

Cute wooden clips, can use them as hair pins or paper clips.


They came in two sizes. Bigger one and Smaller one.


They are just so colorful!



I only got 5 big cute wooden clips. Which I always use them as my hair pins.



I got quite a number of small cute wooden clips. Which I only used them once as my hair pins. They are just too small! So, I used them as my paper clips.



Can use them to clip Barbie Dolls' clothes.



I use them as decorations and paper clips. Saw The Coffee Beans Family?

The cute wooden clips were a gift from my sister - APPLE when she went to Kuala Lumpur (KL). The small one I bought my own in KL too!

*Cute Clips*


Labels:

 
posted by Cherry at 6:46 AM, |

1 Comments:

eeeeeeeeeeee.... u cham liaw la... i envy u... SOB!!! I OSO WAN!!! xP