Saturday, August 11, 2007

Want to have some Sweets?

Hey, do you want some orange flavor sweets?



Yummy! They look so delicious~

But hey! You cannot eat them! Why? You ask me why? Let me tell you.


Take a look at the back!


It is a HAIR CLIP!
This hair clip is very similar with the one I posted yesterday - Color Pencil.
But this time, this hair clip is not mine, it is belongs to my sister - APPLE.
We bought our hair clips (Color Pencil Hair Clip and Sweets Hair Clip) in Kuala Lumpur (KL) - BB Plaza.

*Cute Hair Clips*

Labels:

 
posted by Cherry at 9:52 PM, |

3 Comments:

the candy hair clip is soOo cute.. how much it costs??
it's not Sungei Wang, it's BB Plaza..got one shop sell "weird things" with very ethnic music playing all time one.

I think it's RM5 each..forget the price.
RM5.90 each...haha =)