Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cute furry bags

What kind of bag will you use?


For me, I usually use cute bags which I can put my mobile phone and my purse inside. How about you? Do you like to buy branded and expensive bag? For teenagers like me, I think cute bags are still suitable for us. They are cheap too! We can afford!



This is one of my favorite cute bag.



They are quite furry, so I called it furry bags. They are like Barbie dolls hand bag! I mean the design and the style~



This is the back view of the back. They just so simple and cute.



Are they came from one set? Haha, they're not. The little bags I guess you had read about them from my previous post.

The pink set is belongs to APPLE, and the blue set belongs to Cherry, me!

They are cheap! One for RM 7.90!

I bought this cute furry bag in hometown - Kuching, Sarawak. Bought them from Cindy (girls' accessories shop).

*Cute Furry Bags*




Labels:

 
posted by Cherry at 10:20 PM, |

1 Comments:

I love blue, but the pink combination of the apple bag and little bag is very cute too.