Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cutie Dolls

Wanna have a cute doll on your hair?


Make your hair attractive with some very special and cute hair bands! Here are my dolly hair bands, which I kept them for quite a long time in my cupboard till my sister - APPLE had forgotten them.


They are very ADORABLE, aren't they!?


Beautiful pinky doll hair bands


My favourite one, chubby doll hair band. Don't know why, I think that she looks like cookie.

They are given by my Daddy. He bought this in Kuala Lumpur (KL) 4 years ago, when he went there to shop. I love them!

*Cute Hair Bands*




Labels:

 
posted by Cherry at 8:07 AM, |

4 Comments:

just forget about your stepmom (bitch)keke, i think your dad really care about u. see he got hairband for ya.. =)
Yea...haha...but he care her more la..=(
Those hairband are indeed lovely :)
Your daddy really got taste :) :)
haha...thanks Janice~ =)