Monday, January 14, 2008

Kuma-kuma Slippers

Do you wear slippers at home?


Slippers that I mentioned is like 'furry' one? For examples Koalas Slippers. I usually only wear them when I'm sitting in front of the computer with my air conditioner on. Here are two pairs of cute comfortable slippers. Just wanna share with you again, because they're Kuma-kumas!



Boy Kuma-kuma and girl Kuma-kuma slippers!



Four legs beside the boy Kuma-kuma slippers, how cute~

Boy Kuma-kuma slippers belongs to me.

Girl Kuma-kuma slippers belongs to Apple.

Both of them were bought in my hometown - Kuching, Sarawak.

*Cute Kuma-kuma slippers*


 
posted by Cherry at 10:20 PM, |

3 Comments:

My favorite cute slippers!! But I don't dare to wear them, scare they become dirty ><
I love your slippers...
I have a toy that look exactly the same!! But only now i knew it was called Kuma-Kuma...

hehehe...
How cute! I love Kuma Kuma!!!! :)